Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Pookie!

Today Ken is 5!!
She is so excited! She woke up this morning expecting to go to kindergarten. Instead, we went to get do-nuts to take to her class. She's a little bummed that she waited all this time to be five just to go to "big kid" school and now she has to wait some more.
I couldn't take off work today, but tomorrow she and I are skipping work and school and plan on spending the day together. I have a feeling we'll start out at Chuck-E-Cheese and end up and the nail salon.
She had a wonderful birthday party Sunday at Pump It Up. We had a great turn out and she loved every gift she got. I think B and I had as much fun as she did. I'm still sore!!!


















1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Happy Birthday Pookie! We love you!

You got some great photos!