Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend Update with Amanda Traywick...

I made it through my 30th birthday! I'm still alive and I didn't loose my eyesight like I expected to when I last posted.

My precious PaPa turned 72 the day I turned 30. I love that we share a birthday. Kamryn was born on my other (late)grandfather's birthday--which is also pretty cool.

So we spent Friday night in Tyler so my car could be serviced first thing Saturday morning and so we could shop....shop....shop...

This is our first year with 2 girls in school. Oh my. These girls of mine can shop. Brian is such a great dad. He just chauffeurs us to every store we want to go to, lingers behind us, waits patiently while we search for the perfect items,and carries all our bags. The girls are so lucky to have him for a dad. I'm so grateful to be able to give them the things they want; I just hope it doesn't spoil them too much. Below are so pics of the weekend....notice the new shoe shots...






1 comment:

Miriam said...

Love the top pick of Kennedy! What type of camera do you have? I'm thinking of upgrading to a fancier model, but don't know a lot about cameras! You blog is great by the way--your comments and observations crack me up! Thanks for sharing :) Miriam