7 inches of snow!!! WooHooo!!! We had so much fun-even without electricity!
I guess children are born knowing how to make a snow angel. Everytime we turned around, Kennedy was either making a snow angel or tackling her sister. Brian and I both stayed home from work (no electricity all night either aiding in that decision) and we played in the snow with the girls. We all had a blast.
Snow day was followed by snow night spent at K & J's for Walker's birthday!! What a great birthday day he had!! he is the only person I've have ever known to get 7 in. of snow for his birthday!!
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 comment:
7 inches on his 7th birthday! Pretty special uh! We loved having ya'll! Thanks for coming! I was thinking as soon as we have nice warmer weather I want y'all over for bbq! SO we can sit out on the deck and relax! Love y'all! and hurry and post kennedy's new hair do! I'm dying to see it!
Your snow pictures were absolutely gorgeous! It was so much fun playing in the snow! loved it!
Post a Comment