Everytime I needed BT he'd disappear and re-appear with 3 cookies in his mouth. When I could finally catch Ken, she refused to co-operate. Kam, poor thing, just plastered a smile across her face whether I was around with the camera or not, guess you can never be too safe. Sissy and Will tried their best to help, but no Christmas card worthy shots were captured. We did, however, manage to get a few fun ones....
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thanksgiving Day
We spent Thanksgiving Day at BT's grandparent's house in Gilmer. I had only one request of the whole day....get a family photo so I can order my Christmas Cards. Did that happen? Of course not....
Everytime I needed BT he'd disappear and re-appear with 3 cookies in his mouth. When I could finally catch Ken, she refused to co-operate. Kam, poor thing, just plastered a smile across her face whether I was around with the camera or not, guess you can never be too safe. Sissy and Will tried their best to help, but no Christmas card worthy shots were captured. We did, however, manage to get a few fun ones....



Everytime I needed BT he'd disappear and re-appear with 3 cookies in his mouth. When I could finally catch Ken, she refused to co-operate. Kam, poor thing, just plastered a smile across her face whether I was around with the camera or not, guess you can never be too safe. Sissy and Will tried their best to help, but no Christmas card worthy shots were captured. We did, however, manage to get a few fun ones....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment