ADHD, anxiety (which we all know I suffer from...), depression, weight loss (of course), prevents cancer, prevents heart disease, adds luster to hair, clears acne and other skin disorders, helps prevent bipolar disorder, reduced risk of breast cancer, improves cholesterol, lowers the risk of heart attack, improves blood flow, AND boosts your immune system. Wow!! I can't believe I've lived 29 years without it!
I must say be prepared for the one negative side effect. Indigestion, leading to belching. Not just any belch. A fishy, sardine, rotten cod kind of belch. And hold your breath when you open the bottle and when you swallow them.
BT won't be kissing me after taking my pills. But HEY!!! Small price to pay.
I'll keep you posted. I'll be a new woman thanks to fish oil!
1 comment:
I'm taking fish oil for my cholesterol but only two a day. I got the kind with no fishy taste. You still taking it?
Post a Comment