Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ken's Debut: Christmas Express

We have our own Barbie Princess. She was the Bell of the Ball and was thrilled to wear a crown for the first time!! The dress and crown belong to the school so I will obviously be running to purchase a crown of her very own. She's already informed me she'll be wearing it to church-and probably to school everyday....

Ken and Sissy on the way to the production





Waiting to get the show on the road!!

The 3 Barbie Princesses!

Ken takes the stage.....






Bored...this was just before Ken decided her job was done. She very gracefully exited the stage---during the play.


This was the last photo I was able to capture with my camera, you see.....I had to give Ken mine to bribe her to get back on stage! Photos after this point are all on Sissy's camera!

1 comment:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my goodness look at how beautiful she is! Tell her she was gorgeous for me! Oh I hope they still have those dresses after Christmas! i want to get her one for her birthday she would just love it!