Brian loves his Granny and hates the thought of her being alone! He suprised her last weekend with tickets to Friday night's Ray Price concert! For those of you that don't know who Ray Price is...
...cut and paste that to your browser for the fan club.
Unfortunately I don't have pictures of the pair...I was still at work when they left. Brian took her out for dinner then to the concert. An hour early, and to our suprise, the place was packed! Brian says Granny was thrilled. After the concert, Brian stayed to that Granny could meet the one and only...Ray Price.
When they got home I asked Granny how it was....I think she said he was tanked....sipped his whiskey throughout the concert. She also said he looked old. Ha! They are the same age, but Granny does not look old!
She spent the night with us so she wouldn't have to go home alone in the dark. She was tired, but I think she loved every minute of it.
When Brian took her home Saturday morning, before anything else, she popped in her new Ray Price CD.

2 comments:
She had the best time! I am so thankful Brian was able to do that! She was telling us all about it on Sunday!
Awww sweet!
Post a Comment