Yesterday in the car:
"Momma, I sleep a lot and I'm beautiful, that means I'm sleeping beauty."
Last night looking out the window:
"Momma, the yard is floating." ((due to all the rain)
Anytime she talks about softball:
"Momma, my sneaky cleats make me run fast when I play sockball."
Yesterday morning at home:
She comes into the bathroom wearing socks and plastic toy high heels. "Momma, I'm wearing high heels because you do." So, she did. All day.
All the time:
"I want a skinny pig." (this means guinea pig)
Last night I went to tuck Ken in and this is what I found:
Sleeping Beauty.
Aunt Krystal gave her this princess dress for her birthday. When I got home from work she was wearing it and after bathtime, she put it right back on.
This is a picture of our "floating" backyard:
If the rain continues, we may need to bag sand to save the back porch.
1 comment:
I am so happy she loves it!
Post a Comment