Friday, March 27, 2009

What's in your garage?

After a hard day at the office yesterday, I get home to see one of my blue storage containers in the garage, in front of where I park. It had a light attached to it, so obviously whatever is inside, needs to be kept warm.

Would you believe that BT picked up 2 ducklings and 6 baby chicks at Tractor Supply?! Last week HE was telling ME "No more animals! We need to start selling something!" But I HAD to have the Emu! It was B that needed the donkey. So, now I guess we'll raise this babies in the garage until they are big enough to live on the farm. This should be great for our realtor and potential buyers of our house. At least they'll remember it.

The girls were excited about the new babies. I have never seen baby ducks so I had fun bathing them in the bathroom sink. I will post pics (with names) later.

We also had a delivery of 3 new Brahma cows today. Fortunately, they belong to Uncle Jeff. What a relief. They do, however, all live together, so hopefully they can get along with the goats, sheep, emu, donkey, horses, chickens, and existing cows.
(2 of Jeff's new cows)

No comments: