Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to say....

Let's see.....
I'm exhausted so we must be doing things lately...

Friday night- went to the gym.
Saturday morning- went to the gym, then to eat with family.
Sunday- went to Sunday school, then to Canton to meet Will, Pop & Sissy, & Alex & Jeff. It was so hot. I expected fall-like temperatures. Let's just say it was so hot, I didn't buy a thing. OK. Except for food and drinks. (funnel cake, lemonade, tea, turkey leg....you know, the usual stuff)
Came home and crashed. The four of us hopped into our bed, then at 8pm decided we wanted IHOP and were on the road again....it was really really good....
Monday morning- gym again. Thanks to funnel cake and IHOP. then home to finish my science test. Monday night- class #3 of Science at LETU. One student brought her 2 children to class with her. I should have stayed home with my own two children.
Today- at work. Going to the gym (twice) later....still thanks to the funnel cake and IHOP.

Happy Tuesday.

No comments: