Krystal did this and I liked it, so Here goes.
ABC'S OF ME
A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: Floors
D - Dog's name: Chance and Lucy
E - Essential start your day item: Yogurt
F - Favorite color: Red!!!!
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 5"
I - Instrument you play: I played the clarinet when I was young.
J - Job title: VP, Mommy, Wife, Maid, Brian's secretary, Teacher, Master chef,
K - Kid(s): 2- Kamryn, Kennedy
L - Living arrangements: I live with my husband, Kamryn, & Kennedy.
M - Mom's name: Elicia
N - Nicknames: Babe, Mom, Momma, Hon, and probably several others I shouldn't mention.
O - Overnight hospital: Surgery a few years ago and with girls.
P - Pet peeve(s): people that pass judgement and make assumptions.
Q - Quote from a movie: You are a boil on the butt of humanity. (Steel Magnolias, Weezer)
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Depends on who you ask, but if you ask me, 1 sister, Rachael.
T - Time you wake: 6:30. Today---3:45 a.m.
U - Underwear: most of the time! LOL
V - Vegetable you dislike: Hominy
W - Workout style: Varies, but daily.
X - X-rays you've had: Dental only.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Two girls irritating each other.
Z- Zoo favorite: Elephants because Brian is afraid of them.
Please play along and leave me a comment so I can read yours!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Why can I suddenly not see any posts? The last few entries are blank on my end?! Baffled.
Me too Amanda! There is nothing on my screen but something shows on my google! Fix it! :) I can't wait to read your ABC's!!!!!!!
Ok. Fixed.
yay!!! That was fun!
you know jason used to work with someone who was related to Weezer! would have loved to have meet her! Well not Shirley Mcclain but the person that the character was based off of!
Post a Comment