Everyday is an adventure at our house.
I love the soft and dreamy effect of this shot.
Sweet photo! I love the background and the dress :)
Love that she's running barefoot! That's great!
this photo is so soft and whimsical...love it!
What an amazinf pic. shes a beauty. Do visit me
What a sweet picture! love it!
Oh this is beautiful! Love the dress blowing in the breeze and the fact that she is running in bare feet :)
You are so right about that smile! What a cutie! Great running shot!Best wishes,Natasha.
She is beautiful and so is that dress!! Nice!
So magical! She DOES have a great smile!!! :) Precious!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love the soft and dreamy effect of this shot.
Sweet photo! I love the background and the dress :)
Love that she's running barefoot! That's great!
this photo is so soft and whimsical...love it!
What an amazinf pic. shes a beauty. Do visit me
What a sweet picture! love it!
Oh this is beautiful! Love the dress blowing in the breeze and the fact that she is running in bare feet :)
You are so right about that smile! What a cutie! Great running shot!
Best wishes,
Natasha.
She is beautiful and so is that dress!! Nice!
So magical! She DOES have a great smile!!! :) Precious!
Post a Comment