Alli and Kam made a special new friend, Olivia!!
McKinley and Brianna---didn't want me to take their picture, but were so into the dance that they forgot.
Camp evangelist, Bubba.....has a way with the kids.....
....fire always helps.
Alli and her uncle dancing.
Still dancing.
Kennedy finally getting into it.
Three girls and BT.
....sliding.....
...Soldier boy....
BT telling Olivia and Kam a secret.
...the annual stuff-kids-in-a-balloon contest. 25 kids were in this balloon. One started to have a panic attack so they popped it. I think 35 is the record.
Camp was awesome!!! My sweet Kamryn was saved!!! She has been talking about it for a while and asking a lot of questions. I am so proud of her.
She has been wanting to talk to Mrs. Carolyn about it, but she has been out of town caring for her family for a few weeks.
I may see about her going to more than one camp next year. She loves it!!













No comments:
Post a Comment