Yes, I go to the gym 5 times a week, but I haven't been seeing the results I'd like to see.... Probably thanks to my lovely southern eating habits. The manager of our gym is a former Olympic Judo champion and offered to help me. Today was Day 1. They even have a cool website where I can track my goals, progress, nutrition, calories consumed and burned, and workouts. It has awesome healthy recipes and diet plans, too. I am super excited!! No more hot dogs, Tele's, or chocolate dipped cones from Dairy Queen!!
(and still going to do Pilate's at night at home just for good measure..... :))
**UPDATE** Personal Training Day 2 (7/7/10)
Today was "Cardio Day" and I ran 3.75 miles in 37 minutes on my lunch break. The hardest part is my calorie intake and eating the 'right' things. Caffeine and sugar are no big deal, but eating all the fruits and veggies I am supposed to eat is tough. Hopefully this evening after supper, cleaning, girls, and taking a test, I'll be able to throw in some Pilate's! Woo Hoo!!! I plan to follow my strict diet indefinately and only splurge on my birthday and Christmas. Thankfully my birthday is coming up and BT is taking us some place fabulous!!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment