Monday, April 6, 2009


 
Posted by Picasa


This is Jaidan Steele. She is from White Oak and is currently in Children's Hospital in Dallas with some complications and has been waiting on a new liver all her small life. Her family loves her dearly and needs all the prayers they can get! Jamie, her mother, never leaves her side and Sandy and Randy (her grandparents) wish they didn't have to. I have additional photos to show you once I figure out how to do a slideshow and put in on the sidebar.....

The few times I have seen Jaidan she has a huge smile on her face...almost as big as the bows her mom sticks on her head! She has gorgeous big brown eyes and is happy as can be. Many of us forget how fortunate we are, and how fortunate our children are. This child is all of a year old and has spent so much time is a hospital, that needles and tubes are probably as common to her as watching a cartoon.

I am asking anyone that reads this blog to copy and paste this story into their own blog with this same request of your readers. Please some back for updates to her condition as well as more photos.

No comments: