I have decided that to honor him while he is gone, the girls and I are going to dabble in Costa Rican cuisine. I have located some rather interesting recipes we are going to attempt each day that he is away. I can't wait to share them!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Toast-N-Rico
My husband is preparing for an international business class trip to Costa Rica and I finally told the girls about it this morning. I told them about all the adventures dad gets to have like ziplining in the rainforest, touring Intel, touring a butterfly farm, touring a coffee factory, meeting with American business-people that live there, shopping, exploring historic San Jose,and eating cool new foods. They are excited, but Kennedy said she is going to miss him while he is at "Toast-n-Rico."
I have decided that to honor him while he is gone, the girls and I are going to dabble in Costa Rican cuisine. I have located some rather interesting recipes we are going to attempt each day that he is away. I can't wait to share them!
I have decided that to honor him while he is gone, the girls and I are going to dabble in Costa Rican cuisine. I have located some rather interesting recipes we are going to attempt each day that he is away. I can't wait to share them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When does Brian leave for Toast a Rico?
Post a Comment