Grand Marquis
Date: 2010-07-31, 7:26AM
I have a beautiful 1997 Grand Marquis up for sale. My parents are the second owner. I am helping them sale due to financial difficulties. They are in dire need of selling this jewel. This vehicle is like part of the family but must GO! Please call to schedule an appointment to take a look at this ride. It has 92,000 slow driven miles. This car has been baby. It has pwr windows and door locks, leather seats and a trunk big enough to go on a months vacation without having to worry about extra space for packing. If you are in need of a nice, dependable family vehicle please call Will at 214-641-8142. This vehicle would also look good with tinted windows and some 22's. Thanks for looking. Email for pics
Location: East Dallas
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/1872885233.html
This is hilarious and is NOT my work!!! Good job, BT and WT!!!! If this ad can't sell Delaware, nothing can!!
2 comments:
I was still in shock that my telephone number and name was listed on CL. Um, Thanks BT. Luckily (but not surprisingly, I haven't received any calls). Uncle Will
So funny I forgot to laugh.
Post a Comment