Last night on the way to Wal-Mart, after church, and before I had to take a two-hour test, the girls and I had an interesting conversation.
Ken:"Momma, I'm not having kids. It's too much trouble."
Me: "Good."
Kam: "But Momma, then you won't have any grandkids."
Me: "Good. I don't want any. I'm happy with my two girls."
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AMANDA - I cannot wait - well i can wait until it's an appropriate time - but i so look forward to the day i am holding a sweet little one of Taylor's or Hannah's!! You crack me up! just think you get to love on a spoil them and make them rotten and then send them home for the parents to deal with!! it's called payback time!!
I was happy with my two girls as well, but sure am happy with their little 'extensions'..lol
Post a Comment