Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thursday update with Amanda Traywick

   There is a gentleman in the fifth grade. I am not referring to the boy that asked Kam to "hang out sometime", but yesterday a different boy carried Kam's backpack to the bus for her. That was so sweet!! I asked her if she asked him to and she didn't. She said she said thanks and hopped on the bus.
  
   Ken is going to be a rock star I'm sure of it. She found her old Hannah Montana microphone and has been singing ever since. This morning after she got dressed she roamed around the house with it singing her heart out.
   
   Last night was church night so B and the girls fed the animals before I got home. Hopefully this evening we will have a chance to ride Snow!!!

P.S. Remind me to skip church on business meeting night. I already deal with finances here and at home....don't want to hear it at church, too!!!

No comments: