The local news, www.kltv.com, has reported that a two-year old shot himself in the head. Are you kidding me? I just can't even understand how some people get to be parents.
I will include a link to the story, but let me give you a recap.
The child was being kept by his grandmother at a bar---yes, a bar. She has to be bartender. He wanders to the back office, takes a (loaded) gun off the desk, and shoots himself.
Is it even legal to have a two year old in a bar!?
I just can't understand this at all.
Fortunately the child is still clinging to life. Unfortunately he was born into a family of idiots and he will be the one to suffer for the remainder of his life.
Click here to read for yourself.
If I was a politician I would lobby for all people who parent a child to be licensed.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment