I appologize in advance. My blogs for the next few days just aren't going to be in the right order.
These were taken Sunday, Halloween and FALL FEST DAY!!!!
The workers had a contest and I won second!! Just behind Ace Ventura's dad (see below)..he was a pirate. My chicken got called a duck all night and was quick to correct them and my little piglet spent the entire evening eating candy. My decked out truck driving hillbilly had a blast and scared as many people as he fooled. Poor little kids. And grown ups.

These were taken Sunday, Halloween and FALL FEST DAY!!!!
The workers had a contest and I won second!! Just behind Ace Ventura's dad (see below)..he was a pirate. My chicken got called a duck all night and was quick to correct them and my little piglet spent the entire evening eating candy. My decked out truck driving hillbilly had a blast and scared as many people as he fooled. Poor little kids. And grown ups.












No comments:
Post a Comment