My Kam was so proud of her 100 on her essay yesterday. She said she was to write about someone that she adores so she wrote about me! "You adore me?" I asked her. I was shocked. She had me read it and it was the more precious thing I have ever read in my life. Most of it was totally not true even though she says it is. I will try to scan it in and put it here.
I had to give her a lesson in standing up for herself last night and practiced on BT. A little girl in her class is so bratty that she snatches things out of people's hands. I told Kam she has to defend herself and her personal space. Here's how it went down. BT snatches my napkin from my hand. I snatch it back, get in his face, and scream, "You stop snatching things from me or I'm going to jack-slap you, do you understand?" Kam died laughing (as did BT) and said, "Do I have to say that??" She refused to practice on us. We will see how the lesson goes.....
Ken's teacher emailed the other day that every day when it is time for the Pledge of Allegiance, Ken and LiLi hold hands. She said it is adorable! I wish I could see it!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment