Monday, March 8, 2010

Scentsy and Spray tans

I have started selling Scentsy and will soon be offering airbrush tanning on location. I have all the supplies, just getting the technique down....poor B and the girls....
Anyway, that will be "by appt. only" considering I work full time and go to school full time but I will be able to do it at your house! I;m really excited about it!!
More info to come!

4 comments:

Gina said...

I may need a spray tan before my daughter's wedding in June!

thetraywicks said...

Thank you, Gina!! I will hopefully be good at it soon....I am practicing on Brian. What is your email?? Brian tanned me last night...it's an art, I tell you!!

Gina said...

My work email is gdonald@eastman.com

Anonymous said...

amanda you can practice on pop and me. i just want my legs and pop wants to look like leon spinks. we love you. sissy